Rules for entry
- The Small Cell Forum Awards 2017 are open to Small Cell Forum members and non-members, except Individual contribution to Small Cell Forum activities, which is open to Small Cell Forum members only.
- All entries should relate to the commercial use of communications.
Submission of entries
- Entries must be submitted via the online application form.
- Each entry must include payment of £200 + VAT where applicable via PayPal. Please forward your sales tax (VAT equivalent) number to Elizabeth McMahon so we can provide you with a formal receipt.
- Entries must follow the word count guidance of 1000 words. Over-long entries will be disqualified.
- You may submit nominations on behalf of other organizations (vendors or operators) in the same way.
Closing date for entries
Completed entries and full payment must be received by 23.59 UTC on Thursday 6 April 2017. Please note: there is no possibility of extension this year.
There is no limit to the number of entries permitted from a single organization. You can submit multiple entries to multiple categories. Each entry submitted is liable to a separate entry fee.
All categories, per entry: £200 + VAT where applicable via PayPal. Please forward your sales tax (VAT equivalent) number to Elizabeth McMahon so we can provide you with a formal receipt.
The entry fee contributes to the cost of administering the Awards and staging the awards ceremony.
- Via Paypal with your own account or with a credit card if you do not have an account. Most major cards are accepted. Multiple entries from a single organization can be paid for in one transaction.
- For queries regarding payment, please contact Elizabeth McMahon or call +44 (0)1453 706649.
- Entries will not be processed until full payment has been received.
Additional supporting materials
Additional materials are very welcome but do not form part of the formal entry. All supporting evidence must be uploaded in a single zip folder of not more than 5Mb, clearly organized and labelled with your company and entry category. Please upload a separate zip file for each category you enter.
Please do not send supporting material via post.
Entries (and any supporting documents) must be submitted in English.
Your entry will be acknowledged via email once payment has cleared. This is in addition to the automated email confirming online application submission. If this does not arrive within three working days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm arrival of your entry. Unless you have this confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the arrival of your entry.
- Entries will be judged by an independent judging panel on the basis of the information provided on the entry forms.
- Details of the judging panel discussions will not be disclosed.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- At the judges’ discretion an entry may be transferred from one category to another if this is deemed more appropriate.
Shortlists and winners
- Shortlists will be announced on Thursday 11 May 2017.
- Winners will NOT be notified prior to the presentation ceremony on the evening of Tuesday 23 May 2017.
- Presentation of the Awards will take place at the Small Cells World Summit in London on Tuesday 23 May 2017, following the evening gala dinner.
By submitting an entry to the Small Cell Forum Awards 2017, you authorize the Small Cell Forum to use the text associated with your entry for the purposes of promoting the Awards and in Small Cell Forum Awards presentations.
By submitting an entry for the Small Cell Forum Awards 2017 you agree to be bound by the Small Cell Forum Awards 2017 ‘Rules for entry’ and ‘Terms & Conditions’.
All entries will be treated as strictly confidential. Only details of the Award winners and shortlisted entries will be published.
For general enquiries please contact Elizabeth McMahon.
Terms & Conditions
ACCURACY: You hereby agree that the Small Cell Forum shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for inaccuracy of information provided by you.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ENTRY: We will notify you by email to confirm receipt of your order once payment has cleared. If you do not receive a notification within three working days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm its arrival. Entries will not be processed until full payment has been received. Unless you have confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the processing of your entry. Small Cell Forum cannot be held responsible for any mis-direction of entries.
CANCELLATIONS: We do not provide refunds for any cancelled entries.
DISCRETION: The discretion of the judges is final in all matters.
TERMINATION: We may terminate the Agreement with or without cause at any time and effective immediately.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS: We reserve the right to change the terms or policies and to notify you by posting an updated version of the Terms.
DATA PROTECTION: The personal information shown, and/or provided by you will be held on a database and used to keep you, or any additional names provided by you, up to date with the Awards administration and promotions. If you do not wish your details to be used for this purpose, please contact Elizabeth McMahon. If you wish to be added to our general mailing list for news and updates please contact Elizabeth McMahon.
PAYMENT: Entry fees must be paid before submissions are processed. Payment must be paid via PayPal. Fees for multiple entries by one organization may be made in one payment. Please notify Elizabeth McMahon if you wish to do this.
SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Entries must be made online using the official entry form. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.