Rules for entry
- The SCF Small Cell Awards 2018 are open to Small Cell Forum members and non-members, except category 11: Individual contribution to Small Cell Forum activities, which is open to Small Cell Forum members only.
- All entries should relate to the commercial use of communications. Military use excluded.
Submission of entries
- Entries must follow the word count guidance of 1000 words. Over-long entries will be disqualified.
- You may submit nominations on behalf of other organizations (vendors or operators) in the same way.
There is no limit to the number of entries permitted from a single organization. You can submit multiple entries to multiple categories. Each entry submitted is liable to a separate entry fee.
Additional supporting materials
Additional materials are very welcome but do not form part of the formal entry. All supporting evidence must be uploaded in a single zip folder of not more than 5Mb, clearly organized and labelled with your company and entry category. Please upload a separate zip file for each category you enter.
Entries (and any supporting documents) must be submitted in English.
- Entries will be judged by an independent judging panel on the basis of the information provided on the entry forms.
- Details of the judging panel discussions will not be disclosed.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- At the judges’ discretion an entry may be transferred from one category to another if this is deemed more appropriate.
Shortlists and winners
- Shortlists will be announced on 10 May
- Winners will NOT be notified prior to the presentation ceremony on the evening of Tuesday 22 May 2018.
- Presentation of the Awards will take place at the Small Cells World Summit in London on Tuesday 22 May 2018, following the evening Gala Dinner.
By submitting an entry to the SCF Small Cell Awards 2018, you authorize the Small Cell Forum to use the text associated with your entry for the purposes of promoting the Awards and in Small Cell Forum Awards presentations.
By submitting an entry for the SCF Small Cell Awards 2018 you agree to be bound by the SCF Small Cell Awards 2018 ‘Rules for entry’ and ‘Terms & Conditions’.
All entries will be treated as strictly confidential. Only details of the Award winners and shortlisted entries will be published.
DISCRETION: The discretion of the judges is final in all matters.