Rules for entry
- The SCF Small Cell Awards 2019 are open to Small Cell Forum members and non-members, except Individual contribution to Small Cell Forum activities, which is open to Small Cell Forum members only.
- All entries should relate to the commercial use of communications.
Submission of entries
- Entries must be submitted via the online application form.
- Each entry must include payment of £225 + VAT where applicable via PayPal. Please forward your sales tax (VAT equivalent) number to email@example.com so we can provide you with a formal receipt.
- Entries must follow the word count guidance of 1,000 words. Over-long entries will be disqualified.
- You may submit nominations on behalf of other organisations (vendors or operators) in the same way.
Closing date for entries
- Completed entries and full payment must be received by 4pm UK time, 5 April 2019. There will be no exception to this deadline.
- There is no limit to the number of entries permitted from a single organisation. You can submit multiple entries to multiple categories. Each entry submitted is liable to a separate entry fee.
- All categories, per entry: £225 + VAT where applicable via PayPal. Please forward your sales tax (VAT equivalent) number to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can provide you with a formal receipt.
The entry fee contributes to the cost of administering the Awards and staging the Awards Ceremony.
- Payment should be made via Paypal with your own account or with a credit card if you do not have an account. Most major cards are accepted. Multiple entries from a single organisation can be paid for in one transaction.
- For queries regarding payment, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)1453 706649.
- Entries will not be processed until full payment has been received.
Additional supporting materials
- Additional materials are very welcome but do not form part of the formal entry. All supporting evidence must be uploaded in a single zip folder of not more than 5Mb, clearly organised and labelled with your company and entry category. Please upload a separate zip file for each category you enter.
- Please do not send supporting material via post.
- Entries (and any supporting documents) must be submitted in English.
- Your entry will be acknowledged via email once payment has cleared. This is in addition to the automated email confirming online application submission.
- If this does not arrive within three working days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm arrival of your entry.
- Unless you have this confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the arrival of your entry.
- Entries will be judged by an independent judging panel on the basis of the information provided on the entry forms.
- Details of the judging panel discussions will not be disclosed.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- At the judges’ discretion an entry may be transferred from one category to another if this is deemed more appropriate.
Shortlists and winners
- Shortlists will be announced on 9 May.
- Winners will NOT be notified prior to the presentation ceremony on the evening of Tuesday 21 May 2019.
- Presentation of the Awards will take place at the SCWS World in London on 21 May 2019.
- By submitting an entry to the SCF Small Cell Awards 2019, you authorise the Small Cell Forum to use the text associated with your entry for the purposes of promoting the Awards and in SCF Small Cell Awards 2019 presentations.
- By submitting an entry for the SCF Small Cell Awards 2019 you agree to be bound by the SCF Small Cell Awards 2019 ‘Rules for entry’ and ‘Terms & Conditions’.
- All entries will be treated as strictly confidential. Only details of the Award winners and shortlisted entries will be published.
Terms & Conditions
- ACCURACY: You hereby agree that the Small Cell Forum shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for inaccuracy of information provided by you.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ENTRY: We will notify you by email to confirm receipt of your order once payment has cleared. If you do not receive a notification within three working days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm its arrival. Entries will not be processed until full payment has been received. Unless you have confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the processing of your entry. The Small Cell Forum cannot be held responsible for any mis-direction of entries.
- CANCELLATIONS: We do not provide refunds for any cancelled entries.
- DISCRETION: The discretion of the judges is final in all matters.
- TERMINATION: We may terminate the Agreement with or without cause at any time and effective immediately.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS: We reserve the right to change the Terms or policies and to notify you by posting an updated version of the Terms.
- DATA PROTECTION: The personal information shown, and/or provided by you will be held on a database and used to keep you, or any additional names provided by you, up to date with the Awards administration and promotions. If you do not wish your details to be used for this purpose, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish to be added to our general mailing list for news and updates please sign up here.
- PAYMENT: Entry fees must be paid before submissions are processed. Payment must be paid via PayPal. Fees for multiple entries by one organisation may be made in one payment. Please notify email@example.com if you wish to do this.
- SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Entries must be made online using the official entry form. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.