SCF Small Cell Awards – the ultimate badge of excellence.
Now in its 12th year the SCF Small Cell Awards continue to be upheld as the industry recognized standard of excellence. Open to the whole industry, SCF members and non-members, the awards play a vital role in showcasing the highest levels of innovation in small cell technology and best practice in deployments around the world. Previous winners include; Airspan and Sprint, Nextivity, Parallel Wireless, Nokia, SK Telecom, Qualcomm, Bentel and Digital Colony.
“To win an SCF Small Cell Award is an important badge of honour, and this will be more true than ever in 2020, when many operators are embarking on large-scale densification. The Awards recognise both technical innovation and commercial success, and the integrity and objectivity of the judging process means they are a genuine help for operators making buying decisions.” Caroline Gabriel, Chair of the Judges.
Why enter the SCF Small Cell Awards 2020?
- The awards are independently judged by a panel of experts, comprising of handpicked industry analyst and journalists, without commercial influence. Entering the awards will raise the judges’ awareness of your solutions because of the judging process.
- All entries are reviewed by the judges independently, and also discussed and evaluated as a panel, rather than being judged remotely as with many awards.
- SCF are delighted to announce The Mobile Network (TMN) will be featuring the awards in a special Market Update report, providing our finalists with a platform to showcase their initiatives to the industry and gain industry-wide recognition for their company, and projects. Finalists will also be able to enjoy preferential advertising rates for this publication.
- Winners will be announced at the SCF Small Cell Awards Gala Dinner on Tuesday 12 May 2020 during Small Cells World Summit.
- Award finalist will be featured within the Small Cells World Summit program and winners within the post-event report. Both documents attract a global audience and provide an excellent opportunity for entrants to gain brand awareness.
- An SCF small cell award is the ultimate badge of excellence. Finalists and winners are free to use the appropriate SCF small cell awards logo as they see fit.
As we move into the era of 5G our industry is changing rapidly. Small cells used to be all about indoor coverage, but today small cells are finding vital roles in every aspect of network design, not least to provide capacity for incoming 5G. They will be the enablers of IoT innovations and 5G businesses cases globally, and they are bringing connectivity to rural and remote scenarios. To reflect the changing nature of, and technology within, the industry, the award categories now include topics such as 5G migration, SON and Orchestration and RAN.
Please click on the category name to view the description.
We are extremely proud that many of the best known names in the industry want to be involved in judging the SCF Small Sell Awards. It is testament to the regard with which these awards are held.
This year we are delighted to welcome back Caroline Gabriel as chair of judges as well as many of our judges from 2019. We also welcome two new judges to the panel this year, who bring with them a wealth of expertise.
The winners of the SCF Small Cell Awards 2020 will be announced at the Award Gala Dinner, which will take place on the evening of Tuesday 12 May at Novotel London West as part of the Small Cells World Summit event. Make sure you put the date in your diary today and join us to celebrate the success of our winners over a three course gourmet meal, with wine.
Tickets will be available to purchase in January 2020 and are available, either individually or as a table of eight. Alternatively, they can be purchased as part of the delegate package for the Small Cells World Summit.