SCF Small Cell Awards 2020 – the ultimate badge of excellence.
Open for submissions in January 2020
Now in its 12th year the SCF Small Cell Awards continue to be upheld as the industry recognized standard of excellence. Open to the whole industry, SCF members and non-members, the awards play a vital role in showcasing the highest levels of innovation in small cell technology and best practice in deployments around the world. Previous winners include; Airspan and Sprint, Nextivity, Parallel Wireless, Nokia, SK Telecom, Qualcomm, Bentel and Digital Colony.
“The SCF Small Cell Awards has been rewarding both commercial and technical innovation and achievement for over 10 years now. In that time, they have reflected the huge changes in our industry, with small cells moving to center-stage as dense networks become the norm for 4G and 5G.” Caroline Gabriel, Chair of the Judges.
Why enter the SCF Small Cell Awards 2020?
- The awards are independently judged by a panel of experts, comprising of handpicked industry analyst and journalists, without commercial influence
- All entries are reviewed by the judges independently, and also discussed and evaluated as a panel, rather than being judged remotely as with many awards
- SCF are delighted to announce The Mobile Network will be featuring the awards in a special Market Update report, providing our finalists with a platform to showcase their initiatives to the industry and gain industry-wide recognition for their company, and projects. Finalists will also be able to enjoy preferential advertising rates for this publication.
- Winners will be announced at the SCF Small Cell Awards Gala Dinner on the 12 May 2020. The dinner forms an integral part of the Small Cells World Summit, 12-13 May 2020 and finalists will have opportunity to include a 600 word insertion into the conference program. The conference attracts a global audience, and presenting entrants with an exceptional networking opportunity and platform upon which to promote their work
- An SCF small cell award is the ultimate badge of excellence. Finalists and winners are free to use the appropriate SCF small cell awards logo as they see fit
As we move into the era of 5G our industry is changing rapidly. Small cells used to be all about indoor coverage, but today small cells are finding vital roles in every aspect of network design, not least to provide capacity for incoming 5G. They will be the enablers of IoT innovations and 5G businesses cases globally, and they are bringing connectivity to rural and remote scenarios. To reflect the changing nature of, and technology within, the industry, the award categories now include topics such as 5G migration, SON and Orchestration and RAN.
Please click on the category name to view the description.
The winners of the SCF Small Cell Awards 2020 will be announced at the Award Gala Dinner, which will take place on the evening of Tuesday 12 May at Novotel London West as part of the Small Cells World Summit event. Make sure you put the date in your diary today and join us to celebrate the success of our winners over a three course gourmet meal, with wine.
Tickets will be available to purchase in January 2020 and are available, either individually or as a table of eight. Alternatively, they can be purchased as part of the delegate package for the Small Cells World Summit.