- This event has passed.
SCF Virtual Plenary Weds 29th April, 3-6pm UK (old)
29 April 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
SCF will be hosting a member only virtual plenary on Wednesday 29 April, 3-6pm UK time.
- An update from across all SCF’s work items for the 2019-20 year, with achievements, next steps and agreement of deliverable timing for the remainder of the membership year.
- For the already published work, we can report back with analytics to help understand the traction we’re getting with different target audiences.
- Purpose is to showcase all the good work going on across the forum, and get a sense of broader narrative.
- It will also help summarise achievement to date and finalising deliverable timing.
- Work Item Leads to present a progress update and plans to completion.
- 3 hours in 6 x 30minute sessions covering all work areas
- Work item leaders to split time between presenting and Q&A – recommend leaving 5mins for debate.
Agenda 3 hours
- Introduction + Market Status + 5G Health + Regulation<30mins
- Neutral Host & Private Networks <30mins
- Planning, Management, Automation 30mins
- 5G Small Cell Components, Products, Networks 30mins
- 5G nFAPI & Split Option 6 30 mins
- Edge Computing 20mins
- Wrap-up & summary of next steps 10mins
A more detailed agenda can be found here on the members’ site. (Don’t forget to login first)
Further details, including joining instructions will be available shortly and communicated to all SCF members.
- 29 April 2020
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm