- This event has passed.
SCF Webinar open to the industry (old)
13 May 2020 @ 4:00 pm
Small Cell Forum warmly invite you to attend our webinar on Wednesday 13 May, 4-5 pm UK time.
SCF are now half way through their workplan for the 2019-2020 membership year. During the webinar, SCF will share their insights and learnings obtained to date, and their focus for the future across the following seven areas:
- 5G Small Cell Products
- Dis-aggregated 5G Small Cells
- Planning Management & Automation
- 5G regulation and advocacy
- Neutral Hosting for Multi Operators
- Private networks
- Edge computing
By getting updates from across the SCF’s work plan, we hope you will be able to glean a sense of what’s happening across the different parts of our industry to help create a holistic view.
- SCF Overview: Prabhakar Chitrapu, Chair SCF and AT&T
- Planning, Management, Automation: Sue Monahan, CEO SCF
- Private Networks, Neutral host & Verticals Engagement: Keyur Brahmbhatt, Extenet & Julius Robson, CSO SCF
- 5G FAPI: Small Cell Component APIs: Clare Somerville, Intel
- 5G Small Cell Products: Vicky Messer, Picocom
- Split Option 6 and nFAPI: Ravi Sinha, Jio & Caroline Gabriel
The webinar is free to join, but attendee numbers are strictly limited. Please register now for further details. Questions for the presenters can be submitted as part of your registration process, or during the webinar itself.
SCF would like to thank the following for their support of this event:
- 13 May 2020