30 September - 7 October
Our AGM will be held on Wednesday 30 September during the plenary opening session, closing out the current membership year and marking the start of the new 2020-21 workplan.
Working sessions will be a combination of enhanced regular work item meetings and new topics, culminating in a ‘wrap-up and next steps’ session on Wednesday 7 October.
Weds 30 Sept 4-5pm (UK) AGM & Opening Plenary
- Leadership perspectives
- Market status
- Plenary objectives and session highlights.
Thurs, Fri, Mon, Tue, Wed – 1 hr calls in regular time slots 3-5pm (UK) led by topic leads.
Whether you are currently engaged in a work item or curious to find out more, we encourage you to join these calls. All members are welcome!
- 5G FAPI [222,223,224]
- 5G FAPI suite publications, analytics and adoption
- Plans for updates in 2020-21: 3GPP Rel 16
- 5G nFAPI
- 5G nFAPI 1.0 specification due for publication 22 Sept
- Summary of key features and design philosophy
- nFAPI Roadmap
- supporting commercialisation activities (transport design, open source implementation, plugfests..)
- New work items and partner collaborations
- Edge computing API harmonisation and blueprinting
- Partner collaborations, incl. ETSI MEC, OEC
- New work item proposals from the Membership
- Ports and Logistics Requirements
- Engagement activities
- A voice from the verticals – what do they need?
- Private Networks Management requirements
- Neutral hosting:
- 231 Options for indoor cellular – publish 15 Sept
- 244 Neutral Host technology requirements
- SCF Promotion and Commercialisation
- 2020 promotion campaigns
- PR achievements
- Market analysis
- Industrial IOT market outreach paper
- 2021 content plan
Weds 7 Oct 4-5pm (UK) Summary session
- 3minute takeaways summary for each session
- Updates workplan, with teams, timing deliverables.
- Follow up call timetable
- 30 September
- 7 October