- This event has passed.
Webinar: Small Cell Open RAN
9 December 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Small Cells World Summit brings you an open industry webinar on the topic of Small Cells Open RAN. This event will be hosted by Small Cell Forum, and includes panelists from companies across the global Small Cell eco-system – Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Radisys, Reliance Jio and Picocom. This panel will share insight into SCF’s FAPI and Option6 open interfaces and their applications within 3GPP and O-RAN frameworks.
Agenda and speakers
1. Julius Robson, Chief Strategy Officer, SCF – Small Cell Open RAN specifications: 5G FAPI and Option6
2. Andrei Radulescu, Senior Staff Engineer, Qualcomm – FAPI: MAC/PHY interface for Small and Macro Cells
3. Ganesh Shenbagaraman, Head of Integrated Products and Ecosystems, Radisys – Network FAPI deployment scenarios and O-RAN alignment
4. Ravi Sinha, Director, TechDev and Solutions (4G, 5G & MEC Solutions), Reliance Jio – Building the small cell ecosystem around FAPI components and Option6 interfaces
5. Vicky Messer, Director Product Management, Picocom – nFAPI test support
6. Summary, next steps and Q&A
- 9 December 2020
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Event Category: