Rules for entry
- The SCF Small Cell Awards 2020 are open to Small Cell Forum members and non-members, except Individual contribution to Small Cell Forum activities, which is open to Small Cell Forum members only.
- All entries should relate to the commercial use of communications.
Submission of entries
- Entries must be submitted via the online application form.
- Each entry must include payment of £350 + VAT and must be paid at the time of submission.
- Entries must follow the word count guidance of 1,000 words. Over-long entries will be disqualified.
- Entries may be submitted into multiple categories, but an entry fee is payable per category entered.
- You may submit nominations on behalf of other organisations (vendors or operators) in the same way.
Closing date for entries
- Completed entries and full payment must be received by midnight UK time, Friday 5 June 2020. There will be no exception to this deadline.
- If payment is not received by the deadline, the entry will not be passed to the judges.
- There is no limit to the number of entries permitted from a single organisation. You can submit multiple entries to multiple categories. Each entry submitted is liable to a separate entry fee.
- All categories, per entry: £350 + VAT. The entry fee contributes to the cost of administering the Awards and staging the Awards Ceremony.
- Payment must be made at the time of submission via the online system using a credit card. Most major cards are accepted. A payment is required for each entry made, it is not possible to bundle entries into one payment.
- For queries regarding payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1453 706649.
- Entries will not be processed until full payment has been received.
Additional supporting materials
- Additional materials are very welcome but do not form part of the formal entry. All supporting evidence must be uploaded in a single zip folder of not more than 5Mb, clearly organised and labelled with your company and entry category. Please upload a separate zip file for each category you enter.
- Please do not send supporting material via post.
- Entries (and any supporting documents) must be submitted in English.
- Your entry will be acknowledged via email once payment has cleared. This is in addition to the automated email confirming online application submission.
- If this does not arrive within three working days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm arrival of your entry.
- Unless you have this confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the arrival of your entry.
- Entries will be judged by an independent judging panel on the basis of the information provided on the entry forms.
- Details of the judging panel discussions will not be disclosed.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- At the judges’ discretion an entry may be transferred from one category to another if this is deemed more appropriate.
Shortlists and winners
- Shortlists will be announced on 9 April.
- Winners will NOT be notified prior to the presentation ceremony on the evening of Tuesday 29 September 2020.
- Presentation of the Awards will take place at the Small Cells World Summit in London on 29 September 2020. Tickets for the Award Dinner must be purchased and are available to all. Entry to the awards does not secure a ticket for the Dinner.
- By submitting an entry to the SCF Small Cell Awards 2020, you authorise the Small Cell Forum to use the text associated with your entry for the purposes of promoting the Awards and in SCF Small Cell Awards 2020 presentations.
- By attending the SCF Small Cell Award gala dinner, you authorise the Small Cell Forum to use any photography for the event in which you may appear, for the purposes of promoting the Awards and the Small Cell Forum.
- By submitting an entry for the SCF Small Cell Awards 2020 you agree to be bound by the SCF Small Cell Awards 2020 ‘Rules for entry’ and ‘Terms & Conditions’.
- All entries will be treated as strictly confidential. Only details of the Award winners and shortlisted entries will be published.
Terms & Conditions
- ACCURACY: You hereby agree that the Small Cell Forum shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for inaccuracy of information provided by you.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ENTRY: We will notify you by email to confirm receipt of your order once payment has cleared. If you do not receive a notification within three working days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm its arrival. Entries will not be processed until full payment has been received. Unless you have confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the processing of your entry. The Small Cell Forum cannot be held responsible for any mis-direction of entries.
- CANCELLATIONS: We do not provide refunds for any cancelled entries.
- DISCRETION: The discretion of the judges is final in all matters.
- TERMINATION: We may terminate the Agreement with or without cause at any time and effective immediately.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS: We reserve the right to change the Terms or policies and to notify you by posting an updated version of the Terms.
- DATA PROTECTION: The personal information shown, and/or provided by you will be held on a database and used to keep you, or any additional names provided by you, up to date with the Awards administration and promotions. If you do not wish your details to be used for this purpose, please contact email@example.com If you wish to be added to our general mailing list for news and updates please sign up here.
- PAYMENT: Entry fees must be paid before submissions are processed. Payment must be credit card at the time of award submission.
- SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Entries must be made online using the official entry form. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.
SCF Small Cell Awards Prize Draw for those submissions received by the original deadline of 13 March 2020
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw) is open to all companies submitting an entry into the SCF Small Cell Awards 2020 and who have paid their entry fee in accordance with the SCF Small Cell Awards 2020 terms and conditions
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and conditions
- To enter the Prize Draw you must submit your entry by midnight GMT on 13 March 2020
- All submissions entered into the SCF Small Cell Awards will be entered into the Prize Draw, resulting in multiple entries if multiple submissions are received
- Submissions received between 26 February 2020 and midnight (GMT) on Friday 6 March will receive two entries per submission into the Prize Draw
- Submissions received between Saturday 7 March and midnight (GMT) on Friday 13 March will receive one entry per submission into the Prize Draw
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Tuesday 17 March 2020
- The winner will receive one free delegate pass to Small Cells World Summit 2020, to be held 12-29 September 2020, London, providing access to the full conference program. In addition to this, they will receive one dinner ticket to the SCF Small Cell Awards Gala Dinner to be held on 29 September, London
- SCF accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the venue)
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 20 March 2020 and will be provided with a discount code allowing them to register for the event. If the winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on SCF’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by SCF both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by SCF) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same
- SCF accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize
- SCF reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of SCF in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- SCF shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- Promoter: Small Cell Forum, Registered number 6295097