- The SCF Small Cell Awards 2021 are open to Small Cell Forum members and non-members, except Individual contribution to Small Cell Forum activities, which is open to Small Cell Forum members only.
- All entries should relate to the commercial use of communications.
Submission of entries
- Entries must be submitted via the online application form.
- Each entry must include payment of £480 + VAT and must be paid at the time of submission.
- Entries must follow the word count guidance of 1,000 words. Over-long entries will be disqualified.
- For each submission, SCF will provide the entrant with two tickets to Small Cells World Summit 2021, Virtual and the SCF Small Cell Awards Ceremony (11-13 May)
- Entries may be submitted into multiple categories, but an entry fee is payable per category entered.
- You may submit nominations on behalf of other organizations (vendors or operators) in the same way.
- Entrants are encouraged to submit a two-minute video about their submission which will be considered by the judges as part of the submission and will also be played if you are shortlisted or win the category at the virtual ceremony.
- Videos can be submitted on the form using a link to the source (ie YouTube/Vimeo), and must be no longer than two minutes. SCF must be able to download the video to use if your entry is shortlisted. Videos can be anything from a talking presentation by a team member about the project, or video footage with narration for example, or even a recorded Powerpoint presentation.
Closing date for entries
- Completed entries and full payment must be received by midnight UK time, Friday 31 March 2021. There will be no exception to this deadline.
- If payment is not received by the deadline, the entry will not be passed to the judges.
- There is no limit to the number of entries permitted from a single organization. You can submit multiple entries to multiple categories. Each entry submitted is liable to a separate entry fee.
- All categories, per entry: £480 + VAT. The entry fee contributes to the cost of administering the Awards and staging the Awards Ceremony.
- Payment must be made at the time of submission via the online system using a credit card. Most major cards are accepted. A payment is required for each entry made. It is not possible to bundle entries into one payment.
- For queries regarding payment, please contact [email protected] or call +44 (0)1453 706649.
- Entries will not be processed until full payment has been received.
Additional supporting materials
- Additional materials are very welcome but do not form part of the formal entry. All supporting evidence must be uploaded in a single zip folder of not more than 10Mb, clearly organized and labelled with your company and entry category. Please upload a separate zip file for each category you enter.
- Please do not send supporting material via post.
- Entries (and any supporting documents) must be submitted in English.
- Your entry will be acknowledged via email once payment has cleared. This is in addition to the automated email confirming online application submission.
- If this does not arrive within three working days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm arrival of your entry.
- Unless you have this confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the arrival of your entry.
- Entries will be judged by an independent judging panel on the basis of the information provided on the entry forms.
- Details of the judging panel discussions will not be disclosed.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- At the judges’ discretion an entry may be transferred from one category to another if this is deemed more appropriate.
Shortlists and winners
- Shortlists will be announced on 11 May 2021.
- Winners will NOT be notified prior to the presentation ceremony on the 13 May 2021.
- Presentation of the Awards will take place during Small Cells World Summit, on 13 May, virtually, via an online platform. Entry to the SCF Small Cell Awards ceremony is part of the delegate pass for SCWS and can be purchased via www.smallcells.world
- By submitting an entry to SCF Small Cell Awards 2021, you authorize the Small Cell Forum to use the text and video associated with your entry for the purposes of promoting the Awards and in SCF Small Cell Awards 2021 presentations.
- By submitting an entry for the SCF Small Cell Awards 2021 you agree to be bound by the SCF Small Cell Awards 2021 ‘Rules for entry’ and ‘Terms & Conditions’.
- All entries will be treated as strictly confidential. Only details of the Award winners and shortlisted entries will be published.
Terms & Conditions
- ACCURACY: You hereby agree that Small Cell Forum shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for inaccuracy of information provided by you.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ENTRY: We will notify you by email to confirm receipt of your order once payment has cleared. If you do not receive a notification within three working days, it is your responsibility to contact us to confirm its arrival. Entries will not be processed until full payment has been received. Unless you have confirmation from us, we cannot guarantee the processing of your entry. Small Cell Forum cannot be held responsible for any mis-direction of entries.
- CANCELLATIONS: We do not provide refunds for any cancelled entries.
- DISCRETION: The discretion of the judges is final in all matters.
- TERMINATION: We may terminate the Agreement with or without cause at any time and effective immediately.
- MODIFICATION OF TERMS: We reserve the right to change the Terms or policies and to notify you by posting an updated version of the Terms.
- DATA PROTECTION: The personal information shown, and/or provided by you will be held on a database and used to keep you, or any additional names provided by you, up to date with the Awards administration and promotions. If you do not wish your details to be used for this purpose, please contact [email protected] If you wish to be added to our general mailing list for news and updates please sign up here.
- PAYMENT: Entry fees must be paid before submissions are processed. Payment must be via credit card at the time of award submission.
- SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Entries must be made online using the official entry form. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.