16 September - 17 September
SCF is delighted to announce the dates for its autumn member plenary, co-located with Edge Computing Congress, London. Hot topics for these much anticipated sessions include:
- The mobile ecosystem is expanding, with the emergence of new players that are bridging the gap between existing services and the needs of new customers.
- Mobile operators are gearing up to harness this entrepreneurial activity by moving to virtualised, cloud native platforms for capacity scaling, service on-boarding/agility and automation, with APIs to facilitate partnerships.
- Small cells are at the heart of this new eco-system and SCF aims to accelerate the availability of cost-effective and versatile mobile infrastructure to deliver on its promise.
- This requires an aggressive work program focussed on end-to-end engagement including technology, standards, commercialisation, operations, policy, spectrum, market education and sharing successes from commercial deployments.
- Our London Plenary will be your opportunity to help drive and influence our new 2018/19 agenda.
Pre-registration is essential. Register today Monday’s opening session will include SCF’s AGM.
- 16 September
- 17 September
- Event Category:
- ILEC Conference Centre
47 Lillie Road
Fulham, London SW6 1UD United Kingdom