Whether you’re a neutral host provider, mobile network operator, systems integrator, hyperscaler or infrastructure provider, SCF has been designed to help you:
- Collaboratively tackle the big, thorny issues for greater individual and collective success
- Position your organization’s needs through a critical-mass unified voice to more successfully influence regulation and policy
- Together we can better navigate the complexities of our sector. Ensuring we can collectively deliver on the promises of digital transformation.
Together we can better navigate the complexities of our sector. Ensuring we can collectively deliver on the promises of digital transformation.
Explore our membership options
Limited membership opportunity to take a leadership role in the forum.
- Ensure your company’s commercial objectives are reflected in SCF’s agenda
- Opportunity to recommend new initiatives to members
- Plus all full member benefits
2023-24 membership year Executive Board member fee £17,750 (+VAT)
Play a part in driving the industry forward: actively collaborate with industry peers across a range of strategic initiatives – technical, regulatory and commercial – to share best practice, accelerate the development of our sector and tackle the issues that are too big for any organization to broach on their own.
- Regulatory influence – SCF membership grants organizations of all size a critical mass to more effectively engage and impact standard and regulation development
- Exclusive access to critical industry insights and data – such as our annual market status report – to help your organization put its best foot forward
- Unparalleled access to global markets: from Europe to North America to Asia and the Middle East – few organizations boast such reach
- Global marketing platform: further amplify your organizational stories and news through SCF’s extensive comms programme
- Build your personal and organizational networks and spheres of influence in a neutral and positive environment
- Our DARTs tool is an industry first – evaluating and comparing bandwidth requirements for various RAN options. With access to the underlying data and calculations, members can fully customize the tool and even set their own parameters for maximum benefit
- Members-only club gives you access to insightful fireside chats, demos and interactive sessions – covering the topics that matter to you
2023-24 membership year full member fee £9,500 (+VAT)
What our member’s say
“Participation in SCF has facilitated our deeper engagement in the technical and regulatory aspects of small cell development. Additionally, we have identified collaboration opportunities with small cell industrial partners.”
Dr. Khalid Al Mashouq, Chief Technology Officer, ACES
From established multi-nationals to pre-commercial organizations, our membership encompasses all aspects of our sector from Europe, Asia and North America.
Contact membership services
If you are interested in becoming an SCF member and require further details, please contact our membership services team.