SCF Enterprise Advisory Council
Small Cell Forum has created an Enterprise Advisory Council (EAC) to help deepen industry links with the Enterprise market – and we want your input.
The EAC will be a core part of the work by our Enterprise Task Force which seeks to foster understanding and encourage the use of small cell technology within the Enterprise (including Hospitality, Healthcare, Property Management and others). The campaign comprises a range of targeted marketing material, PR pieces and engagement with industry events, all designed to forge greater ties with the Enterprise industry.
Enterprise Advisory Council Members 2017
How do I get involved?
We are asking SCF members for nominations of individuals who are working within Enterprise organizations so we can invite them to take part in the advisory council. The group will help all Forum members have greater understanding and access to the connectivity requirements of the industry. Instructions to complete your nomination are below – all contact details will be treated with the strictest confidence.
This group will allow all Forum members to have access to first-hand information from the Enterprises, while also providing a tool to drive greater SCF engagement from mobile operators. Please consider nominating your Enterprise expert contacts in support of this important program.
Members of the Enterprise Advisory Council will gain:
- Access to industry experts in the field of overcoming barriers to indoor mobile coverage and performance.
- Ability to influence Small Cell Forum work to ensure that it addresses their specific needs.
- Early access to documents and collateral tailored for Enterprises.
- A platform to effectively communicate their needs and business cases to Mobile Network Operators.
- Industry recognition and networking opportunities from being part of this group of influencers within Small Cell Forum.
Members of the Enterprise Advisory Council will be expected to…
- Input on campaigns, documentation, collateral and other materials in order to ensure they address specific needs of improving the mobile experience within Enterprise environments.
- Occasional WebEx-type conference meetings between the Enterprise Advisory Council (or individual members) and groups of Small Cell Forum stakeholders (for example, the SCF Enterprise Task Force or Mobile Operator group). Frequency of no more than one meeting/month.