Carole Mayhew of Avren has written a guest blog about next month’s Avren’s Small Cells Americas Summit, from 1-3 December 2014, at the Fairmont Hotel, Dallas.
Avren’s Small Cells Americas Summit takes place next month at the Fairmont Hotel in Dallas. There are 4 pre event workshops in the afternoon of Day 1 (1st December) followed by 2 full days of conference sessions (2nd & 3rd December). The Small Cell Forum are Exclusive Partners. Chairman, Dr Alan Law will open the conference and CEO, Sue Monahan, will be chairing and participating on a panel on the 2nd December.
Ahead of the event Dr Alan Law spoke to the Avren Team about his presentation and also discussed how small cell deployments are changing the face of mobile networks and how operator requirements of small cells have changed in the past 3 years by region.
Avren’s Small Cells Americas Summit is THE meeting place for the regions small cells industry. Bringing together a unique mixture of over 800 technical and marketing professionals, discussions will revolve around deployment case studies, the latest technical developments and monetizing femtocells through location based services and applications.
- Tom Keathley, SVP, Network & Product Planning, AT&T
- Tyler Nau, Vice President, Finance General Manager, Suddenlink Carrier Services
- Jim Parker, Senior Manager, Antenna Solutions Group, AT&T
- Carlo Filangieri, CTO, TIM BRASIL
- Vijay Venkateswaran, Senior Director of Wireless Business Development, Time Warner Cable
- Changyoung Kim, Manager, Access Network, SK Telecom
- Daniel Dooley, President & COO, TruMobility
- Anzar Hasan, SME IT Audit, Verizon Communications
- Branden Jakes, Small Cells IBS/DAS, Verizon Wireless
- Kyle Allen, Senior Manager, Femtocell Development, Sprint
- Alberto Boaventura, Technology Consultant, Oi
- Robert Carver, Manager of Network Security, Senior Security Analyst, Verizon Wireless
- Gopal Sood, Director, Small Cells, T-Mobile
- David Orloff, Director, Small Cells, AT&T
- Jia Chuan, Senior Engineer, China Unicom
- Eric Bozich, VP of Product & Marketing, CenturyLink
- Gino Choi, Director, Contela
If you haven’t already, register today to secure your place at the only dedicated small cells event in the region!
Small Cell Forum Members save 20% off standard fees. Just chose the Small Cell Forum Member option and select your company name from the drop down menu.
OPERATORS CAN REGISTER FREE
Visit www.smallcellsamericas.com for more details.
Hope to see you there