Wi-Fi and Small Cells MENA Summit: 27-28 October 2014 DUBAI
Carole Mayhew of Avren has written a guest blog to share what visitors can expect at the Wi-Fi and Small Cells MENA Summit event in Dubai.
Avren’s Wi-Fi and Small Cells MENA Summit is recognised for bringing together the key stakeholders in the market to discuss the developments in this industry and future plans to build smart cities in the MENA region.
In exclusive partnership with the Small Cell Forum and supported by the Wi-Fi Alliance, and other partners such as GSMA, Jumeirah Group, Access Partnerships and Zayed University, the event will take place from 27-28 October 2014 in Dubai.
Wi-Fi & Small Cells MENA explores the growing interest in small cell technology and showcases the growing number of trials and deployments. With activity in the market set to increase, Wi-Fi and Small Cells MENA gives you the chance to network with decision makers who are planning their next steps including:
- Operators looking to deploy small cells
- Venue owners and real estate developers
- Regulators and government bodies
- Leading hardware and software providers
- Over 250 regional experts, in one room for 2 days
- Confirmed MENA operator attendance from UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, Libya, Iraq and Sudan
- Participation of leading developers and operators in MENA working towards creating smart cities
- Certified industry leading workshops
- Key focus on business case, deployment challenges and monetisation
- International case studies from operators such as Softbank and AT&T
Find out more at www.smallcellsmena.com
Small Cell Forum Members save 20% on standard fees.